Blogetty Blog. Are you fed up with blogs? Do you read em ?
My kids say, 'Dad you gotta blog.' I say 'pfff there's too many words in this world already?'
*We are currently inundated with orders which is fab - thankyou. We may not be able to send all orders on the next working day sorry. We are working extra hard. Please bear with us.*
Organic Cotton Fabric. GOTS certified.
We weave many different sustainable organic fabrics ....you'll be surprised!
We use organic cotton, linen, bamboo viscose and tencel.
We stock all of these fabrics in the UK for immediate supply worldwide. Our prices are low. Want to talk to an organic human > email@example.com
We retail worldwide and wholesale to many designers and a few select small shops in Europe, Australasia and America.
USA /AUS etc Howdy, Gday, Hodi (Thats Swahili.) Good news....We remove UK taxes when you register your account as non EU. Have a look here > info
Wholesale enquiries ? 'Rollstock'
How about a 3 minute (old) video tour of our old warehouse? You just need to click 'Silly Tour'
1) Organic fleece or sweatshirt fabric
2) Organic cotton Denim,
3) Organic cotton Voile, muslin and batiste
4) Tee shirting , jersey and interlock, fleece fabric, grey marl fleece, towelling and plush
5) Calico, natural undyed fabrics
6) Velvet, velour fabric
7) Linen, natural and patterned linen
8) Wool, pure wool
9) Bamboo viscose, bamboo silk, bamboo jersey
12) Sheeting, percale/sateen,
13) Organic cotton tea towels, bags, napkins, tote bags, scarves, cushion covers to print on
14) Organic cotton, and bamboo mix muslin squares, baby muslins, swaddling cloths.
All of our cotton yarn is GOTS certified organic. Our bamboo viscose yarn is OEKO-TEX certfied
I am a draper mad with love.